Electrician, Construction Site Equipment (m / w) job vacancy at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and repairing of electrics / electronics of construction equipment and mixing plants. The ideal candidate must have completed training as an electrician.
Electrician, Construction Site Equipment (m / w) Job at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Electrician, Construction Site Equipment (m / w).
Job Location: Abuja.
- Maintenance and repair of electrics / electronics of construction equipment and mixing plants
- Lead and lead local staff
- Maintenance / repair / installation of temporary construction site equipment
- Maintenance of general machine and plant electrics and controls
- Installation / maintenance of temporary generator stations
- Spare parts planning
- Completed training as an electrician
- Several years of professional experience in the field of electrical construction site equipment
- Experience and knowledge PLC controls / training courses
- Knowledge of telecommunications and automotive electrical systems is desirable
- Good English language skills
- A performance-related remuneration and expatriation allowances with low tax burden
- An interesting job in an experienced international team
- Accommodation is provided in company-owned camps
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Julius Berger Nigeria Plc.
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
Check More Jobs at ››› Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: