Electrical Engineer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Electrical Engineer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To carry out new installations and construction works i.e. construction and laying of cable trays, ladders and ducts.
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components
- Interpret electrical diagrams
- Install switches, sensors, circuit breakers, control panels
- Prepare and assemble conduits both galvanized and PVC and connect wiring through them.
- Diploma in relevant vocational training or successfully completed apprenticeship as an electrician
- Proven experience as an electrician
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems(particularly in engineering firm)
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to interpret electrical drawings and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Deadline: 16th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
About Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eko Maintenance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: