Early Years Teachers Job at Little Me Daycare & Nursery
Job Title: Early Years Teachers.
Job Location: Rivers.
- If you think you’ve got what it takes to inspire, excite and nurture children through a crucial stage of their development, consider becoming an Early Years teacher at Little Me Daycare and Nursery.
- It’s important that the activities you plan and carry out meet the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Your aim is to motivate children and imaginatively use resources to help them learn. You’ll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarizing their achievements.
- You should be focused on the development of the child to prepare them for a successful transition to primary school.
As an Early Years teacher, you’ll be concerned with helping children to achieve early learning goals. You’ll need to:
- Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and give them with a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- At least 2-3 years of teaching experience (EYFS) in a standard and structured school.
- Nursing Certification is an added advantage.
You will need to show:
- Knowledge and understanding of the requisite curriculum
- Respect and fondness for children
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good organisational skills to plan the children’s day and respond to children’s different needs
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children
- Ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
- A sense of humor and the ability to keep things in perspective.
- Creative skills such as music, dance, drama, arts and crafts, Chess, scrabble are advantageous.
- Hours vary depending on your setting. Daycare will be open from 7.30am until 5.30pm, The Nursery runs from 8am to 12.30pm, Afterschool care runs from 12.30pm – 5.30pm. Saturday hours runs from 8am to 5.30pm. You are expected to resume 30mins before school starts and close when the last child leaves.
- Extra hours may be required for staff meetings, inspections and parent consultations.
Application Deadline: 17th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com. All Applications must have the position applied for as the subject line. e.g “Early Years Teacher”.
For More Info: Contact – 08098699000
About Little Me Daycare & Nursery.
Little Me Daycare & Nursery – We are a world-class setting dedicated to providing outstanding early years education for children in a fun and interactive way. Our aim is to instill a love of lifelong learning and motivation. Our children’s needs come first always.
Check More Jobs at ››› Little Me Daycare & Nursery
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: