E-learning Programme Coordinator Job at LEAP Africa
Job Title: E-learning Programme Coordinator.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop content, product and service offerings and design appropriate training solutions around LEAP’s core themes for dissemination through e-learning and technology channels.
- Research, author and edit LEAP materials and point of view documents as it relates to eLearning
- Facilitate eLearning training programmes and speak publicly for eLearning across Nigeria and Africa.
- Create and refine eLearning’s training tools and assets.
- Market and promote e-integrity, LEAP Africa’s premier e-learning course on ethics.
- Develop proposals for eLearning activities and initiatives
- Identify and engage sponsors and technology partners to support eLearning’s initiatives
- Plan, manage and deliver programmes and projects in accordance with set time lines
- Assist in other areas related to ensuring the achievements of LEAP’s mission
- Understand instructional design in crafting learning experiences for LEAP’s beneficiaries.
- Track record in curriculum/content development and program design
- Have a good understanding of course design and delivery technologies (e.g. Articulate, Moodle, Google Docs, etc). Strong ability in the use of Microsoft packages. Visual design and graphics skills are a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Strong work ethics, a self-starter, very creative
- Leadership and Management Skills-Supervisory skills
- Project Management Skills
- Business Development and Marketing Skills
- Very good facilitation and presentation skills
- Passion for youth development, education, training and Nigeria’s development
- Strong financial management skill.
- Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to work with significant autonomy
- A high level of integrity and preparedness to communicate effectively with stakeholders
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About LEAP Africa.
LEAP (Leadership, Effectiveness, Accountability & Professionalism) Africa is a nonprofit organization, founded by Ndidi Okonkwo Nwuneli (MFR) in 2002. We are committed to developing dynamic, innovative and principled African leaders.
Check More Jobs at ››› LEAP Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: