Drilling and Completion Rig Supervisor Job at Eni Energy
Job Title: Drilling and Completion Rig Supervisor.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- We are currently recruiting a Drilling and completion Supervisor for our activities in Nigeria, to execute well operations as per approved programs, supervising contractors and specialist personnel in a safe, environmentally friendly and cost effective manner and in accordance with Company’s requirements and regulations.
The key responsibilities are:
- To prepare data and information collected and correctly transfer the prepared information.
- To provide information to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor immediately should there be any significant problem, incident or change to program, e.g. drill string washout/twist off, unexplained pump pressure increase/decrease, major increase in gas levels, positive flow check/ “kick” or other well control situation, drilling fluid loss circulation, major tight hole/stuck pipe, any accidents/injuries etc
- To assist in preparing such hydraulics, pre-kick calculations and other drilling parameter requirements as required.
- To supervise drilling and completion operations carried out by Company’s and Contractor’s personnel at rig site.
- To supervise drilling and completion activities in accordance with drilling programme, specification, Company procedures and best practices
- To prepare reports on the progress of operations on regular basis and send to the Senior Drilling Completion Rig Supervisor.
- To prepare and deliver all the Company Forms: DDR, FB01, FB02, etc; as per eni Standards
- To supervise drilling and completion operations are carried out in safety, with good oilfield practice and in accordance with programme and all the relevant Company standards and HSEQ procedures.
- To supervise the consumptions and stock of materials available at rigsite, and request personnel, materials, and services in due time in order to avoid any delay in the operations.
- To ensure contractor personnel, services and material, are available at rigsite when required so to avoid any delay in operations
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone.
- Extensive years of drilling and completions activities experience especially in Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Drilling Activities: Drilling Operation Experience
- Completion Activities: Completion and Work-Over experience – Well Testing (Oil & Gas)
- Advanced Drilling: Lean Profile – Underbalance Drilling
- Advanced Completion, WO & Rigless: Any
- High Profile Drilling: Extended Reach Drilling, Hp/Ht Drilling, Simultaneous Drilling, Rig Upgrading
- High Profile Completion, WO & Rigless: Well Stimulation (Acid & Frac) – Gravel Pack – Hp/Ht
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility & Innovation
- Decision Making
- Communication: Listening and reception
- Relations management.
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Eni Energy.
Eni Energy – We are an energy company. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eni Energy
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: