Document Controller needed at WTS Energy. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring Document Management consistency across all projects. The ideal candidate should be educated to bachelor degree level (or its equivalent) or hold a relevant professional qualification.
Document Controller Job at WTS Energy
Job Title: Document Controller.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Ensures Document Management consistency across all projects, strictly maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation throughout its life cycle to completion.
- Practical/hands- on experience in document management roles in EPC or other large projects of at least 5 years
- Basic understanding of Engineering/procurement/construction/commissioning documents
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat
- Familiar with e-Document management systems.
- Educated to bachelor degree level (or its equivalent)or hold a relevant professional qualification.
Apply Before: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About WTS Energy.
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Check More Jobs at ››› WTS Energy
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: