Dispatched Rider Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Dispatched Rider.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills.
- Minimum of SSCE
- 3 years Experience
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Send their Applications to: email@example.com
About Peen Nigeria Limited.
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Peen Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: