Dispatch Rider Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Dispatch Rider.
Job Location: Lagos
- Delivers items to customers by verifying orders; inventorying stock; arranging transportation.
- Organizes item orders by editing for price, promotions, weight compliance.
- Arranges shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
- Ships items by examining items, destination, route, rate, delivery time; ordering carriers.
- Verifies items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date and method, and current status; answering questions.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages, and misshipments by determining optimal response of replacement or credit.
- Protects organization reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Informing Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Dependability, Emotional Control, Reporting Skills
- Minimum of SSCE
- 3 years Experience
- Applicant should reside around Yaba, Ebute Meta, Bariga, surulere, mushin, and Shomolu area.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Click on the “Apply” button below:
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: