Direct Sale Partner/Relations Manager Job at Pork Money Nigeria
Job Title: Direct Sale Partner/Relations Manager.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyzing trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolving complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources or related field.
Application Deadline: 1st July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Pork Money Nigeria.
PorkMoney Africa’s First & Fastest Growing Pig Farming Platform. Pork is the most commonly consumed meat in the world, with Ghana and Nigeria alone consuming over $3Billion dollars worth. More than 80% of Pork consumed in this part of the world is imported, that is monies that when localized would create many financial opportunities for farmers, wholesalers, retailers and the population at large.
Check More Jobs at ››› Pork Money Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: