Dean – School of Science & Information Technology needed at Skyline University College. The ideal candidate should possess a good honors degree and a Ph.D. in Sciences from an accredited University plus at least 10 years’ teaching and research experience at professor level.
Dean – School of Science & Information Technology Job at Skyline University College
Job Title: Dean – School of Science & Information Technology.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Must have at least 10 years’ teaching and research experience at professor level.
- Previous administrative experience in a college or University.
- Experience in curricular development is essential
- Must be ready to focus and support the culture of continuous development
- An in-depth understanding of accreditation with standards by NUC is very important
- Ability to handle students from different nationality will be an added advantage
- Must be student driven with the ability to lead faculty and staff
- Must have experience of working with people from different culture
- Evidence of scholarly publications in reputable Journals and attendance of learned conferences are required
- A good honors degree and a Ph.D. in Sciences from an accredited University.
Apply Before: 8th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Skyline University College.
Skyline University College was established under the patronage of H.H. Sheikh Dr. Sultan Bin Mohammed Al Qassimi, member of the UAE Supreme Council and the Ruler of Sharjah in 1990 in the heart of Sharjah, a city that has been recognized as a hub of education, culture and heritage by UNESCO. SUC is successful in its pursuit to offer high quality education and create awareness among students towards the needs of society. It is presently one of the leading Universities in the Northern Emirates.
Check More Jobs at ››› Skyline University College
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: