Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel needed at Jumia Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, managing all facets of customer experience data – from web analytics to voice of customer data. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel Job at Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: Data Insight Analyst, SQL & Excel.
Job Location: Lagos.
- This role is will manage all facets of customer experience data – from web analytics to voice of customer data.
- The incumbent will identify business problems and customer pain points, formulate hypotheses, develop analytic plans, conduct the analysis, synthesize conclusions into actionable solutions, and help implement recommendations for customer experience program
In particular, you will:
- Develop actionable insights from multiple data sources
- Quantify the impact of programs and campaigns through reporting and analysis
- Oversee analytics for all channels and voice of customer programs (e.g., NPS, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders to provide data-driven insights to inform business and CXP decisions
- Lead the development and execution of a periodic reporting framework in collaboration with other team members
- Conduct relevant customer behavior analysis, competitive analysis and industry research
- Derive insights from data to suggest, create, and execute tests that drive improvements to conversion rates and customer satisfaction scores
- Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources
- Provide expertise and guidance to business on:
- Campaign analysis, analysis of performance, benchmarking
- Propensity-to-buy and response modelling
- Attribution models and reporting
- Understand relevant technology applications
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- 5+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Data Modeling, Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables & Macros)
- Experience with at least one key analytics tools to develop actionable insights from multiple data sources (e.g., R, Revolution R, SAS, SPSS, MATLAB, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- High level understanding of data management, e.g. MS SQL, or other tools
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Jumia Nigeria.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jumia Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: