Data Analyst Job at ETAD Consult
Job Title: Data Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
- We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who will turn information into insights and help management make smarter data-driven decisions.
- The right candidate will have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets.
- S/he will support our operational and marketing teams with insights gained from analysing data.
- The ideal candidate is adept at analysing large data sets to find opportunities for product and sales optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- S/he must have strong experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing models.
- S/he must have a proven ability to drive business results with their data-based insights and must be comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams to achieve strategic objectives.
- Provide ongoing reports for actionable decision making
- Mine, analyse and interpret data using statistical techniques to drive resource optimization, product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
- Utilize technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimize customer experiences, sales generation and other business objectives
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
- Assess the effectiveness of promotions and promotional activities.
- Develop tools to monitor and analyse performance and data accuracy.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or any other related field.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in the food/hospitality industry is desirable but not required.
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience using analytical computer languages (R/Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with report and process automation using MS SQL, VBA and other technologies
- Experience querying databases and using statistical techniques
- Knowledge and experience creating and using machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, scenario analysis, modelling, clustering, decision trees, Sentiment Analysis(NLP) etc.
- A drive to learn, master and recommend new technologies and techniques.
Application Deadline: 3rd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates are advised not to call on phone.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for review.
Check More Jobs at ››› ETAD Consult
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: