Blender Operator needed at Dangote Group. The position role includes, but is not limited to, requesting for raw materials and ascertain the quantity supply. The ideal candidate should possess relevant Manufacturing degree is preferred or HND.
Blender Operator Job at Dangote Group
Job Title: Blender Operator.
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
Job Location: Ota, Ogun State.
- Request for raw materials and ascertain the quantity supply
- Ensures correct ingredients are used for each batch
- Weigh the materials and ensure that all weighing scales are well calibrated
- Prepare for blending and maturation whilst ensuring continuous cleaning of work area
- Check and monitor the fat melting room Keep necessary production record
- Ensures all raw materials returned to inventory have the right quantity and information on containers and containers are in good condition
- Follow lab instructions regarding batch approval, adjustments, and any additional requirements
- Communicate with material handlers and packers when materials are needed and batches are ready to pack
Requirements, Qualification & Experience
- Relevant Manufacturing degree is preferred or HND
- Minimum of 3-5 years cognate experience in related industry.
- Minimum of 2 years on the job experience.
- Strong knowledge of packaging machines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Product Knowledge
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Planning, scheduling, controlling & coordinating skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Check More Jobs at ››› Dangote Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: