Customer Value Proposition Manager Job at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Customer Value Proposition Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Work with relevant departments to maintain consistent look and feel of Private Banking lounges in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- Interface with Marketing & Corporate Communications for update and production of brochures and marketing collaterals for Private Banking clients.
- Manage concierge services and liaise with service providers to ensure seamless service delivery to PB clients.
- Manage relationships with merchant partners to enhance PB client experience.
- Gathering of market/competitor intelligence for relevant innovations and trends both locally and offshore which influences PB customers.
- Ensure that the Private Banking brand remains distinct and aspirational at all times.
- Manage platforms for collaboration with FBN UK and other partners.
- Maintain oversight of the Private Banking website by liaising with administrators.
- Manage the Private Banking concierge services upon launch and manage relationships with lifestyle merchant partners.
- To liaise with Private Bankers, customers and other stakeholders to identify new trend and value propositions.
- Identify opportunities for new or improvements of existing products and services through deep understanding of customers’ needs and feedback on current services offered.
- Minimum experience of 5 – 7 years’ experience in Banking/Finance and Portfolio management
- First Degree in any discipline with minimum of 2.2. or Higher National Diploma (HND) with minimum of Upper Credit.
- Solid understanding of the Client Value Proposition and experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- A specialist in user driven innovation who can translate customer needs and insights into feature sets
- An experienced concept development and co-creation facilitator
- In-depth knowledge of high end lifestyle and luxury products/services for HNIs/UHNIs.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s premier commercial bank and most valuable banking brand. With over 10 million active customer accounts and more than 750 business locations, we provide a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services to customers and investors wishing to explore the vast business opportunities available in Nigeria and our business locations across Africa, Europe, Middle East and Asia. To live our promise of ‘YOU First’, we design products and services to support your personal, family and business needs. Our array of products – cards, channels, transfer services, loans & advances, deposit products, guarantees, distributorship financing, cash management and foreign trade service – create convenience for your transactions, empower your businesses and offer flexibility of choice. We are leveraging on technology to drive optimised and cost effective service delivery, enhance transaction efficiency, risk management as well as entrench collaboration, innovation and creativity across the group.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: