CRM Campaign Manager needed at Jumia Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns. The ideal candidate should possess a Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
CRM Campaign Manager Job at Jumia Nigeria
Job Title: CRM Campaign Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The CRM channel is at the cornerstone of Jumia marketing strategy with a strong objective to grow unpaid channels much faster than paid channels, as well as achieving more relevance and personalization through automation
- The role involves developing the strategy across direct response channels with a focus on email to optimise campaigns.
- Driving retention and customer loyalty, you will look after the lifecycle of campaigns including, segmentation, welcome and re-engagement programmes.
In particular you will:
- Define, own and execute all our strategies and activities related to activation and retention through different CRM systems (Email, Salesforce, Zendesk, etc)
- Working across all channels (email, SMS, push & in app) to support the rollout of CRM programmes
- Manage the set-up, scheduling, A/B testing and deployment of all email campaigns through the email automation platform
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation
- Plan, execute and report on tests across the different CRM platforms
- Define hypotheses and run tests to ensure the improvement of metrics
- Post-campaign reporting and analysis, feeding back into campaign optimisation
- Support and assess the third-party initiatives
- Keep on top of new developments and trend in CRM, and suggest new campaigns whilst improving existing ones
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management.
- You are highly analytical with advanced expertise in Excel, Google Analytics, or similar platforms
- You have a working knowledge of CRM tools like Salesforce, Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Mailchimp etc.
- Extensive experience in the production of HTML emails, landing pages and Social media and programmatic campaigns
- Experience with A/B testing & statistical validity
- Superb written and verbal communication and able to present results
- Proven ROI / campaign effectiveness experience
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jumia Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: