Crane Operator Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Crane Operator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will support the platform and Flowstation Operations with the lifting of Personnel and materials in and out using Marine Cranes.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of “O” level certificate and Certified Crane Operator Training Certificate.
- Hoisting and lowering of personnel and materials in and out of boats
- Lifting and dropping of Zodiak boat with Personnel for well head jobs
- Lead deck maintenance crew for good housekeeping
- Ensure routine checks and greasing of hoist line Carry out routine checks on shackles and appropriate colour coding
- Carry out daily routine checks on Cranes and notify Mechanical Technicians of any defect.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: