Crane Operator needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting the platform and Flowstation Operations with the lifting of Personnel and materials in and out using Marine Cranes. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of “O” level certificate and Certified Crane Operator Training Certificate.
Crane Operator Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Crane Operator.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will support the platform and Flowstation Operations with the lifting of Personnel and materials in and out using Marine Cranes.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of “O” level certificate and Certified Crane Operator Training Certificate.
- Hoisting and lowering of personnel and materials in and out of boats
- Lifting and dropping of Zodiak boat with Personnel for well head jobs
- Lead deck maintenance crew for good housekeeping
- Ensure routine checks and greasing of hoist line Carry out routine checks on shackles and appropriate colour coding
- Carry out daily routine checks on Cranes and notify Mechanical Technicians of any defect.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: