Corporate Sales Manager Job at Fantex Oil and Gas Services
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The Corporate Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and creating a marketing plan that is relevant to the business and target market.
- Common responsibilities include establishing relationships with members of the target market, planning and developing sales concepts and solutions, and handling issues related to direct sales. This position requires an independent and self-motivated individual.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and executes strategies (solutions) to obtain new accounts, provides strategies to field sales within the region, and helps field sales improve on current processes.
- Learns company’s products, situations in the market, and demand for the products. Uses this knowledge to assist in organizing seminars and presentations to explain key points to the sales team.
- Actively engages in industry and company-sponsored events and is able to use event participation to build relationships and grow business.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance.
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Visit clients or arrange meetings to discuss a product and how it will meet the requirements of a customer.
- Deliver sales pitches and presentations to clients, highlighting the benefits of a product to influence purchase.
- Communicate with customers to identify their requirements and assist them with selecting appropriate products that meet their specifications.
- Collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance.
- Ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets.
- Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- Ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- Organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent.
- Professional and respectable demeanor
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
About Fantex Oil and Gas Services.
Fantex Oil & Gas Services is an independent oil and gas company with the principal business objective of identifying, acquiring and developing interests in oil and gas assets in Nigeria. With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
Check More Jobs at ››› Fantex Oil and Gas Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: