Corporate Financial Analyst Job at Procter & Gamble Nigeria
Job Title: Corporate Financial Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Did you know that at P&G in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
- In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From managing the profitability of one of our brands to being a key financial leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company. Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Taxes and more – we’re looking for the best of the best to lead our business partners.
- You will be offered a position in Finance & Accounting Team, but you will work also with colleagues in other functions such as Brand Management, Supply Chain and Sales that organized around the brands.
- These are some examples of projects that you could lead:
- Maintain line of sight of category/brand/channel sources of growth and means to deliver the business portfolio role, short and long term;
- Understand the actual brand performance in the perspective of market dynamics; validate against the business plan and recommend corrective actions as needed;
- Actively manage a rich list of risk and opportunities and develop competitive intelligence analysis;
- Guide the multifunctional team and maintain the financial link with the regional business unit.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Strong Finance Background (must have either ICAN/ACCA/CIMA);
- FMCG Multinational F&A/Big 4 experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
You should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Proven ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
- Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
Application Deadline: Not Stated
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Procter & Gamble Nigeria.
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Procter & Gamble
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: