Corporate Brand Influencer needed at Edge Africa. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing and implementing strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Corporate Brand Influencer Job at Edge Africa
Job Title: Corporate Brand Influencer.
Job Location: Rivers.
- We seek the expertise of professional who desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs.
- We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in house entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Portfolio to be driven by skilled professionals with ingenuity and entrepreneurial acumen to drive our business to stardom.
- Who will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Create a wider corporate acceptance and brand acceptance,to accomplish a total edge on overall corporate activity and brand penetration
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of prospective entrepreneurs
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- People oriented and results driven skill
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Edge Africa.
Edge Africa is one of the world’s leading non-asset- based supply chain management companies.
Check More Jobs at ››› Edge Africa
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: