Cook needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, preparing of food on Production Platform/Flow station. The ideal candidate should be a Professional Catering and Food handler Certificates
Cook Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Cook.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The Job holder will be responsible for the preparation of food on Production Platform/Flow station.
- Must be able to work on offshore rotation schedule and must be physically and medically fit.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Professional Catering and Food handler Certificates
- Preparation of food and baking of pastry products
- Ensuring that food preparation meets hygiene requirements.
- General maintenance of kitchen utensils, cleaning pots and pans
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by the management team.
- Required to possess Professional Catering and Food handler Certificates.
- Minimum 5 year relevant Offshore experience as Chief Cook in a restaurant or onboard a Vessel, platform or Flowstation with a large crew.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: