Construction Equipment Operation General Manager Job at Dangote Group.
Job Title: Construction Equipment Operation General Manager.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Experience in Running and Maintenance of Construction Equipment including All Aspects of Safety, Production and Maintenance.
- Ensuring effective management of Construction Equipment and Maintenance of Dozer, Excavator, Compactors, Rollers, Concrete Pumps, Transit Mixers, Cranes Crawlers and Tire Mounted, Trailers, etc.
- Knowledge of spare parts purchase and inventory. Knowledge of Hydraulics Operated Machineries and Mechanical Machineries. Ability to deal with OEM’s.
- Preventive and Breakdown Maintenance. Controlling and monitoring overtime and enhancing efficient overhaul of Construction Equipment.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Civil Engineering.
Experience in Year(s):
- 15 years work experience.
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Dangote Group.
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates. The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: