Co-work Personnel needed at Sarepta Nigeria Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, generating, persuading and building meaningful connections. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Co-work Personnel Job at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Co-work Personnel.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Sarepta’s U-work hub is in need of personnel with good human relations, goal and result oriented young female.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and optimize Sarepta’s u- work hub pages on every social media platform to increase the visibility.
- Generate, persuade and builds meaningful connections
- Identify target and covert leads.
- Manage every activities of the hub.
- Must be able to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- The applicant must be a driven Social Media Specialist who attracts and interacts with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and telephone etiquette skills
- Applicant must reside around lekki-ajah enviros
- He/she must be very personable, dependable and with good work ethic
- Team Player
- Good human relations
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Basic monthly allowance: N20,000
- Salary: base on commission
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Co-work” as the subject of the mail.
About Sarepta Nigeria Limited.
Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real Estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sarepta Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: