Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager needed at Oracle Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, developing opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualifications.
Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager Job at Oracle Nigeria
Job Title: Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Presenting Oracle solutions in front of strategic customers and key decision makers in the Nigerian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all relevant levels within the client including C-Level people
- Develop sales plans that provide territory and sector specific coverage
- Collaborate effectively in a matrix organization and across LoBs
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Understanding and representing business strategy (business objectives, business drivers, business relationships, key performance indicators, industry drivers etc.) in front of external and internal customers.
- Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
- Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop account plans and sales plans.
- Proven achievements regarding sales targets, forecast accuracy and prioritization.
- Technology Enterprise Product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies.
- Oracle’s technology knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Experience in selling Technology, Enterprise solutions and Cloud Technologies would be an asset
- Extensive Experience on the Nigerian market with focus on Public Sector
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Cloud and Enterprise Solutions
- Personal: Creativity, Credibility, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- Inter-personal: Building Effective Relationships, Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Excellent communication skills and especially strong writing skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Oracle Nigeria.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Check More Jobs at ››› Oracle Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: