Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager Job at Oracle Nigeria
Job Title: Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Develop opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Presenting Oracle solutions in front of strategic customers and key decision makers in the Nigerian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all relevant levels within the client including C-Level people
- Develop sales plans that provide territory and sector specific coverage
- Collaborate effectively in a matrix organization and across LoBs
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Understanding and representing business strategy (business objectives, business drivers, business relationships, key performance indicators, industry drivers etc.) in front of external and internal customers.
- Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
- Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop account plans and sales plans.
- Proven achievements regarding sales targets, forecast accuracy and prioritization.
- Technology Enterprise Product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies.
- Oracle’s technology knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Experience in selling Technology, Enterprise solutions and Cloud Technologies would be an asset
- Extensive Experience on the Nigerian market with focus on Public Sector
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Cloud and Enterprise Solutions
- Personal: Creativity, Credibility, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- Inter-personal: Building Effective Relationships, Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Excellent communication skills and especially strong writing skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Oracle Nigeria.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Check More Jobs at ››› Oracle Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: