Clearing Supervisor Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Clearing Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- To handle clearing of all sea shipment
- Process export clearance for all export shipment
- Handle preparation of PAAR and Form ‘M’
- Handle all sea shipment both import and export and ensure that there is no delay
- Collection of customs duty assessment
- To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
- The candidate should be very conversant with customs tariff act, clearing and forwarding procedures and clearance of goods at Sea ports/Airports.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Renewal of relevant licenses (should be conversant to the procedures)
- Must be very conversant with custom laws, tariff schedules and classifications, Government rules, prohibited list of items for importation, import and export regulations and procedures, shipping procedures and documentations.
- To get duty assessment in one day after Pre- Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) and rotation number is allotted.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Must possess the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To negotiate best freight rates with the shipping line to cover the interest of clients.
- To apply and get refunds (shipping & container deposits etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: