Clearing Officer needed at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited in Lagos and Ogun. The position role includes, but is not limited to, clearing of consignment within a limited period of time. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Clearing Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Clearing Officer.
Job Location: Lagos and Sagamu, Ogun.
- To handle clearing of all sea shipment
- Process export clearance for all export shipment
- Handle preparation of PAAR and Form ‘M’
- Handle all sea shipment both import and export and ensure that there is no delay
- Collection of customs duty assessment
- To ensure that clearing of sea shipment is prompt and within acceptable days
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Must possess the ability to forward and clear their consignments.
- To arrange cargo scanning within a day after terminal charges paid.
- To clear consignment within a limited period of time.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for the position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (i.e. MS-excel, MS-word, Outlook etc).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
Hours: Normal working hours are 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
Apply Before: Wednesday, 30th May, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Check More Jobs at ››› Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: