Cinema Supervisor job vacancy at Viva Cinemas. The position role includes, but is not limited to, supporting the Cinema Manager in driving and exceed site budget, ensuring that the team understands daily targets, KPIs and product knowledge. The ideal candidate should possess OND/ HND/BA Degree.
Cinema Supervisor Job at Viva Cinemas
Job Title: Cinema Supervisor.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To support the Cinema Manager in driving and exceed site budget, ensuring that the team understands daily targets, KPIs and product knowledge.
- Ensures Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to
- Deal with any issues may need attention. Lead by example to ensure Daily Guest Service is prioritised and implement exceptional guest service standard to meet guest’s expectations. (Be positive & motivate the team)
- Ensure Retail Concession Area is stock up and stock is available (till tickets, sweets, popcorn and drinks)
- Follow daily cashing up procedures and security policy to protect assets and retail revenue. Any cash difference must be resolved and monitored immediately
- Be firm and take immediate action for any Cash or Security Breach to all Box Office/Concession staff
- Ensure Box Office/Concession staff are presentable and have correct uniform
- Ensure Box Office /Concession cinema staff are trained on guest service standards
- Ensure other income are recorded and other concession third party revenues are monitored and submit report to CM weekly.
- Maximize sales by ensuring there is availability of concession stock items and new movie releases, escalating any operational challenge with the Cinema Manager/ Brand Manager immediately to prevent sales loss.
Experience and Qualification
- OND/ HND/BA Degree
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a retail, hospitality or entertainment industry.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- People and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office suite – Word, Excel, Power Point, etc)
- Time management abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and within set tight deadlines
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve set targets through team drive and leadership.
- High level of work quality, sets high standards and encourages above average performance
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, action orientated and willing to make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Is able to plan a course of action to achieve, monitor and control tasks effectively and efficiently
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson”.
About Viva Cinemas.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Check More Jobs at ››› Viva Cinemas
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: