Cinema Manager job vacancy at Viva Cinemas. The position role includes, but is not limited to, driving daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage. The ideal candidate should possess BSc/ HND/BA.
Cinema Manager Job at Viva Cinemas
Job Title: Cinema Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- To drive daily retail profitability by maximising RPH & minimising shrinkage and wastage
- To pro-actively manage operational costs on a day-to-day basis through effective management of controllable costs, third-party contractors and team members
- To plan, perform and manage operational tasks within the cinema
- To effectively communicate daily to all team members/team leaders all relevant initiatives, promotional activities, targets and business/operational priorities
- To manage and operate security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, Guests, and employees at all times
- Guaranteeing the cinema team meet and exceed guest-service standards
- Ensuring proper staffing in each area of the cinema
- Performing daily opening and closing operational duties, with an eye for detail
- Proven performance management skills. Actively helps others to improve their performance and clarifies expectations of employees’ performance and provides constructive feedback and advice.
- Ensure the safety of employees and Guests by complying with Company Standards, Health and Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- To implement, maintain and adhere to Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives.
- To deliver excellent Guest service through highly trained and engaged teams
Experience and Qualification
- BSc/ HND/BA
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Management skills and Innovative
- Good problem solving
- Team Player
- High attention to detail.
- Result Oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Proven track record of Target performance
- Proven record of providing a high level of guest service and commitment to exceeding guest expectations
- Able to achieve/ exceed set targets through, innovative strategies, team drive and strong leadership.
Application Deadline: 17th October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Application Letters to: email@example.com Please use Location/ Job Position / Name as subject of the mail. Example: “Ikeja / Cinema Manager / Mayowa Johnson”.
About Viva Cinemas.
Viva Cinemas – Furnished with state of the art Dolby Surround sound with JBL speakers and projectors from Christie, 7 large screens (3D included), spacious foyer and awesome concession, Viva Cinemas provides a good bouquet of Hollywood, Bollywood and Nollywood movies to cater for you.
Check More Jobs at ››› Viva Cinemas
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: