Chief Operating Officer needed at KPMG Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, manufacturing operations of the company to make adjustment when necessary to ensure effective and efficient results. The ideal candidate should possess relevant undergraduate degree, with preference given to candidates with an MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Operations, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management.
Chief Operating Officer Job at KPMG Nigeria
In line with the company’s desire to fill key roles with best-in class talent in terms of experience and skills, the client seeks to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer.
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Ref #: EK 34
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the organisation’s Operational functions.
- The role will lead the implementation of the organisations’ strategic goals around service delivery and performance by driving quality, managing and executing process development initiatives.
Principal Duties and Requirements
- Oversee daily manufacturing operations of the company to make adjustment when necessary to ensure effective and efficient results
- Provide in-depth knowledge and expertise on end-to-end manufacturing operations – previous plant management experience is very critical
- Influence and earn trust of the CEO and senior management on decision-making processes
- Provide regular clear reporting to the CEO and other relevant stakeholders on business and team performance in line with business objectives
- Promote the company’s business by transforming work-in progress to finished products
- Build and retain a strong and meaningful relationship with top vendors and support all growth opportunities
- Develop operating objectives, goals and KPI’s for plant manager and operating department, including scientific research, manufacturing, production, operations, and administration
- Routinely review product manufacturing processes to make sure the highest quality and most cost-effective processes are being used
- Evaluate and improve production quality, on-time-delivery, inventory levels and manpower efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant undergraduate degree, with preference given to candidates with an MBA or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Operations, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management
- Proven operations excellence with the ability of turning client orders to cash
- Minimum of 15 years work experience in operation management in the manufacturing industry
- Ability to manage senior level management employees and give direction to workers at all levels
- Ability to listen to and interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds
- Expertise overseeing design and manufacturing processes
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable, resourceful and strong work ethics.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a leading player in the Manufacturing Industry in Nigeria that proffer quality products and results to its customers.
Check More Jobs at ››› KPMG Nigeria
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: