Checker needed at SABmiller Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing support services in the Fulls and Empties Warehouses. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND/BSc in any of the Social Sciences.
Checker Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Checker.
Job Location: Anambra.
Work Level: Junior
Amongst other duties the Checker will:
- Provide support services in the Fulls and Empties Warehouses
- Supervise loading and off-loading of products
- Accurately pack, palletize and tag orders
- Examine products for damages, defects and shortages
- Document product types and quantity
- Perform other duties as may be required by Management
- Must be smart and pay attention to details
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of HND/BSc in any of the Social Sciences
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role preferably in a FMCG or Manufacturing environment
Key competencies and attributes:
- Understanding of process control within a Warehouse environment
- Good communication skills
- Good communicator, with effective team-related skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suites
- Attention to detail
- Acts with integrity
Salary: Market Related.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Check More Jobs at ››› SABmiller Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: