Chaplaincy Secretary Job at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
Job Title: Chaplaincy Secretary.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- The Chaplaincy Secretary, in general, shall provide consistent secretarial and administrative support to the Chaplain in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
- He/she shall supervise religious and liturgical activities and other Chaplaincy activities involving students/staff.
- He/she should be prepared to provide essential services on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Above all, every staff of JMC is a role model for the students.
- OND/HND or B.Sc in Secretarial Studies, Administration, Hospitality & Management or its equivalent is required.
- Any certificate or higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Christian Religious Education, Catechesis, Theology and Pastoral Counselling is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the “Principal” via: email@example.com
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
About Jesuit Memorial College (JMC).
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: