Cashier needed at Abuja Clinics. The position role includes, but is not limited to, banking cash and cheques collection into the designated bank account. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of OND in Accounting or in any other related field(s).
Cashier Job at Abuja Clinics
Job Title: Cashier.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Banking cash and cheques collection into the designated bank account.
- Reconcile all cash collection and cross–check cash collected against daily sales by Shift Cashiers.
- Raise cash and cheque voucher with supporting documents.
- Post all cash collection and payment vouchers.
- Collect cheque books and bank statements from the Banks.
- Withdraw cheques issued for Clinics expenditures
- Raising cheques for payments.
- Deposit cash and cheques collected into the Clinics Bank Accounts.
- Other duty as may be assigned by Head of department
- Minimum of OND in Accounting or in any other related field(s)
- Minimum of two(2) years experience in similar position
Application Deadline: 28th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as subject of email.
About Abuja Clinics.
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Check More Jobs at ››› Abuja Clinics
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: