CAMRIS International, a growing international development and research firm, latest job recruitment. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for full employment into the vacant positions below at CAMRIS International.
How to Apply for CAMRIS International Jobs.
[Click on each of the position to access the application method]
1. Database and GIS Specialist
2. Finance and Human Resources Officer
3. Monitoring, Evaluation, and Reporting Specialist
4. Procurement Specialist
5. Program and Satellite Team Office Coordinator
6. Regional Program Manager
7. Regional Program Officer
8. Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist
9. Finance and Human Resources Manager
10. Finance and Human Resources Specialist
11. Procurement and Subcontracts Manager
12. Finance Assistant
13. Information Communications and Technology Assistant
14. Information, Communication, and Technology/Information Security Officer
15. Logistics Specialist/ Office Manager
16. Program Manager/ Compliance Roving
About CAMRIS International.
CAMRIS International is a growing international development and research firm with experience working in more than 80 countries. We combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. CAMRIS applies a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.