Call Centre Officer needed at Petronomics Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, handling inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding the organisation. The ideal candidate should possess OND/HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1 year experience.
Call Centre Officer Job at Petronomics Limited
Job Title: Call Centre Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding the organisation.
- Provide timely resolutions to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must possess OND/HND/B.Sc with minimum of 1 year experience
- Must answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally
- Must be a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service
- Ensure customers have an unforgettable experience
- Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations;
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision;
- Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment,
- Working knowledge of computer applications and internet.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Excellent computer appreciation skills
- Must be resident on the lekki axis or lagos island
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above shouldsend their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Call Centre Officer” as the subject of the mail.
About Petronomics Limited.
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
Check More Jobs at ››› Petronomics Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: