Business Intelligence Analyst job vacancy at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, offering assistance/guidance related to data analysis to the business and explains how it impacts the business. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor Degree.
Business Intelligence Analyst Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Job Title: Business Intelligence Analyst.
Job Location: Ibadan.
- To utilize and analyse data to determine revenue growth to help the business improve and optimize revenue.
- Offer assistance/guidance related to data analysis to the business and explains how it impacts the business
- Query data, understand the results, and make the data easy to understand.
- Understand all business data, sales, claims, payments, and be very efficient with SQL statements
- Recommend process improvements and improvements to data visualization
- Build both automated and ad hoc reports in support of various stakeholders
- Design, build and maintain dashboards to determine KPIs to aid reporting and analysis.
- Agile Project Management
- Mentor users and lower-level BI Analysts
- Educate users to access data
- Identify specific needs for BI reporting and data analysis
- Use data to create models that depicts trends in the customer base and the consumer population as a whole.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Direct integration experience working with spreadsheet modelling tools and XML coding.
- Good knowledge of data visualization and data acquisition strategies
- Working knowledge of statistics, analytics and data reporting
- Strong Project Management skills- implementation and development of user interfaces for dashboards
- Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Database Management Systems
- Advanced knowledge and proven skills of Microsoft Office Excel and Visio
- Good knowledge of operational Data Store / Data Warehouse
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills conducive to collaborating and working within cross-functional teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of SSRS, SSIS and RDLC.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree.
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years.
Application Deadline: 3rd October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Business Intelligence Analyst” to apply accordingly
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
Check More Jobs at ››› Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: