Business Development Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Job Title: Business Development Manager- BAGCO.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- Have a robust understanding of B2B businesses and able to use route to market knowledge to identify and develop businesses for the company by promoting the company’s unique selling propositions
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products and distribution channels, to achieve overall sales objectives.
- Will be responsible for Key Accounts Management
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization to enhance Relationship Management.
- Prospect for new clients and turn this into increased business.
The person must:
- Experience in managing a small team and working with various business partners
- Experience in identifying potential clients and converting them to customers.
- Worked in manufacturing industry especially packaging sector.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- First degree from any recognized higher institution is required.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Membership of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria will be an added advantage
- 7 to 12 years cognate experience in Sales and Marketing in a manufacturing environment
Apply Before: Not Specified.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: