Business Development Manager Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
Job Title: Business Development Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- He will lead the design and implementation of all Marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the products.
- He is expected to provide leadership within the company to ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the product and service ideas. He/She is responsible for performance of Field Officers and providing them guidance and assistance.
- Develop sales plan and how to achieve the overall Target set.
- Identify customer needs and direct them to the appropriate product, using suggestive selling.
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
- Meet with customers to discuss their needs and to assess the quality of our company`s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- B2B sales call contacting businesses Nationwide.
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B2B field sales role, where you will be managing your own diary, working in your local area or state via online and offline and will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
- B.Sc./HND in Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Anthony Ayoade Associates.
Anthony Ayoade Associates is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Anthony Ayoade Associates has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
Check More Jobs at ››› Anthony Ayoade Associates
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: