Business Development Executive Job at Trivoda Digital
Job Title: Business Development Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
This job would entail:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- Posses Strong communication and IT fluency
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing obligations
- Posses attention to detail
- Have completed NYSC
- Have a minimum of 2 Years working experience in a similar role
- Reside in Lagos
- Not be more than 27 years of age.
- Preferably Female
Application Deadline: 23rd June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
About Trivoda Digital.
Trivoda Digital – We are a creative digital agency, a creative bunch comprised of Digital Designers, Innovators & Strategists with a common goal to observe trends, solve problems and impact businesses. We like to look at ourselves as an extension of your company – one team, one set of goals.
Check More Jobs at ››› Trivoda Digital
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: