Business Development Executive Job at Fantex Oil and Gas Services
Job Title: Business Development Executive.
Job Location: Lagos.
- A Business Development executive will play an essential role in ensuring recruitment, conversion and retention of new customers by developing commercially focused business relationships with them.
- He/she is a senior manager tasked with the job of helping the business grow and therefore, they are high-level sales professionals.
- Their priority is to assist the company acquire new customers and sell additional products or services to existing ones; this means the role is a crucial one for any business with the ambition to expand or the necessity to diversify its clientele.
A business development professional primary responsibility are:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Building and maintaining relationships at C-suite level with all qualified opportunities
- Managing a sales pipeline to ensure projected revenue targets are achieved
- Managing and reporting on sales activity and sales pipelines using CRM and other systems
- Working closely with operations, marketing, and other colleagues across the group to ensure solutions presented to clients are workable
- Pitching products and services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Originating, managing and closing enterprise-level solutions focused deals
- Seeking new sales prospects through your own initiative, networking, referrals and partnership relationships
- Preparing and conducting sales presentations
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
About Fantex Oil and Gas Services.
Fantex Oil & Gas Services is an independent oil and gas company with the principal business objective of identifying, acquiring and developing interests in oil and gas assets in Nigeria. With highly skilled and experienced manpower focused on delivering top-quality engineering & construction services, we have the potential to design and execute turnkey projects, providing a seamless service offering.
Check More Jobs at ››› Fantex Oil and Gas Services
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: