Business Development Associate Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
Job Title: Business Development Associate.
Job Location: Abuja.
- The business development associate will create and build client relationships while sponsoring interaction to obtain projects.
- This role assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients/sponsors including budget and pricing development, proposal writing, contract negotiations and client presentations.
- Assist in formulating standard/routine proposals in conjunction with team members and various functional groups.
- Assist in developing a budget and price estimate using standard models.
- Assist other business development associates in developing project plans, defining roles and responsibilities and the scope of work for each project with input from sponsors, project leaders, principal investigators and functional groups.
- Draft the narrative that ties the project components together and package and assist in presenting the proposal to the sponsoring agency.
- Communicate back to internal groups the outcome of the negotiations/proposals focusing on conveying the expectations set forth for each group, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborate with the operations finance group to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements of all components of proposals.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Support other business development team members in the compilation of ‘Out of Scopes.
- Participate in activities needed to support the management functions of the team.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND
- 5 years working experiencing as a business developer
- Female are encourage to apply.
- Candidates Must be resident of Abuja.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: Careers@rosslandgroup.com
About Rossland Screening Solutions.
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
Check More Jobs at ››› Rossland Screening Solutions
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: