Business Analyst Job at IHS Towers
Job Title: Business Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos
- Ensure the identification of business intelligence, reporting and data analysis needs; providing accurate, congruent, reliable data and ensuring the information is easily available to internal/external users for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
- Work with internal and external customers to understand and analyze requirements and develop business intelligence (BI) solutions using underlying technologies;
- Lead and provide technical expertise in the design, development, testing, documentation, and maintenance of reporting and analytic solutions;
- Support technical development of complex BI reports, applications, and other tools;
- Perform highly complex data queries and mapping;
- Develop process to streamline and monitor and ensure a high level of availability for all critical reports;
- Assist in updates and upgrades of BI software and determine functionality that should be implemented to improve technical/user experience;
- Assist project sponsors in the interpretation and use of results; ensure that data is understood by users;
- Prepare supporting documentation, reports, and presentation materials.
- Research continuously on more effective ways to improve efficient use of tool and adherence to processes.
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise.
- Write and submit reports to the Head of Quality Assurance in all matters relating to business analysis.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by Head of Quality Assurance.
- Data Management
- Requirements Gathering
- Solutions Validation
- Computer and Information Management
- Process Excellence
- Business Case Development
- Business Planning and Intelligence
- Financial Modelling
Education & Experience
- 1st Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) certification would be advantageous
- Upwards of 7 years’ experience in a related field or role.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
About IHS Towers.
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services. Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
Check More Jobs at ››› IHS Towers
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: