Brewing Process Operator needed at SABmiller Plc. The position role includes, but is not limited to, operating machine and equipment. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or Applied Sciences.
Brewing Process Operator Job at SABmiller Plc
Job Title: Brewing Process Operator.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
Duties and Responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Brewing Process Operator will:
- Operate machine and equipment
- Monitor and control the process
- Maintain and optimize plant and associated devices in Brewing department
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply the Manufacturing Way principles and practices
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Conduct autonomous maintenance
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND/B.Eng or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or Applied Sciences
- 2-3 years’ experience in an FMCG environment
- Computer Literate
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good knowledge of brewing processes and technologies
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Monitor and control brewing process
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance
- Work in teams
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About SABmiller Plc.
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
Check More Jobs at ››› SABmiller Plc
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: