Brand Manager Job at Montaigne Place
Job Title: Brand Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- Responsible for coordinating the brand’s activities – sales, advertising, promotion, marketing research and distribution
- Accountable for delivering the brand’s profit, volume and market share objectives
- Formulate brand’s long-term strategy to effectively reach customers
- Oversees the brand’s marketing life cycle
- Manages day-to-day progress of product marketing planning and execution
- Maintains brand integrity across product lines, advertising, and all other internal and external communication as it pertains to assigned brand
- Collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends
- Define and manage the brand’s advertising and promotion strategies
- Closely monitor and analyze sales volumes, market share trends and competitive activity
- Provide monthly product updates to management
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related discipline
- 3 – 4 years’ field experience in product management, brand advertising, and/or marketing
- Sales and marketing knowledge
- Customer service knowledge
- Communications and media knowledge
- Public relations knowledge
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Digital marketing skills.
Application Deadline: 13th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using position applied for as subject of the mail
About Montaigne Place.
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: