Brand & Digital Manager Job at Lorache Group
Job Title: Brand & Digital Manager.
Job Location: Lagos.
- A Candidate who can Develop Brand digital media plan to maximize impact on brand equity growth
- An Applicant who will Lead annual digital strategic planning in conjunction with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Procurement, R&D and Accounts) and agency partners
- A Candidate who will be a constant source of creative digital strategies.
- A Candidate who can Research, identify and create media plans for digital opportunities
- An Applicant who can Develops and implements all digital media tactics across online channels such as Social, Display, Mobile, SEM, SEO, OPRM etc.
- An Applicant who will Leads digital performance analytics and continued optimization of plan
- A Candidate who will Utilizes competitive industry and business analysis to define digital opportunities
- A Candidate who can Manage the daily execution of local, targeted paid search and display campaigns
- A Candidate who can Continuously tests new digital opportunities with current and potential partners
- An Applicant who will Maximize E-commerce channels to create awareness and sales of the products.
- An Applicant who can Manage Digital media budget and ROI
- A Candidate who can Create and maintain key digital metrics reports and dashboards, traffic and acquisition, conversion, campaign metrics and forecasts.
- A Candidate who can Track, analyze and report campaign results through weekly reports.
- A Candidate who can arrange and organize Bi-weekly training for team members on emerging digital trends
- Customer Service Personnel’s.
- Graphics Designers.
Collaboration with other Department/Requirements
- Marketing – To assist in effective multichannel marketing and to run digital campaigns in line with on-ground marketing activities
- Sales – To participate in sales activities and help create a new channel for sales online
- Procurement – This function assist in getting cost effective deals to ensure digital marketing remains low-cost and efficient.
- R&D – To work together to produce NPDs in line with the Holistic Marketing plan.
- Accounts – To fund design, development, and execution of digital campaigns and creation of digital assets based on digital strategy.
- A Candidate with 5-8 years experience, preferably on related field.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
About Lorache Group.
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Check More Jobs at ››› Lorache Group
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: