Boatman needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, providing assistance in production well head monitoring and general deck maintenance. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of “O” level certificate and relevant Boat Driving Training Certificate.
Boatman Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Boatman.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will provide assistance in production well head monitoring and general deck maintenance.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of “O” level certificate and relevant Boat Driving Training Certificate.
- Responsible for safe ferrying of personnel for well surveillance and intervention
- Ensure Zodiak boat and engines are in safe and good working conditions
- Assist in manual handling of Production Platforms and Flowstation materials
- Assist the Roust About in the maintenance and good housekeeping on the process deck machine areas.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: