Boatman Job at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate
Job Title: Boatman.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate will provide assistance in production well head monitoring and general deck maintenance.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Must possess a minimum of “O” level certificate and relevant Boat Driving Training Certificate.
- Responsible for safe ferrying of personnel for well surveillance and intervention
- Ensure Zodiak boat and engines are in safe and good working conditions
- Assist in manual handling of Production Platforms and Flowstation materials
- Assist the Roust About in the maintenance and good housekeeping on the process deck machine areas.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Supervisor.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate.
We are an independent company with significant interest in Oil and Gas Industry. As a result of expansion and growth, we seek to engage experienced, intelligent and self-driven individuals to fill the position above.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: