Basic Science Teacher Job at Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
Job Title: Basic Science Teacher.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- The Teacher of Basic Science will plan, prepare and deliver instruction to students in Basic School 7 – 9 (JSS 1-3) in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need in everyday life in relation to Basic Science.
- Above all, every teacher in Jesuit Memorial College is a role model to the students.
- B. Ed (Integrated/Basic Science) or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher degree or qualification, especially in the field of Basic Science, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
- Any other experience relating to Basic Science is an advantage.
- Effective communication and presentation skills,
- Good command of English Language,
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology,
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player,
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision,
- Proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae (in Microsoft Word or PDF formats) and scanned Credentials to the “Human Resource Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and CC the “Principal” via: email@example.com
Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate:
Jesuit Memorial College,
About Jesuit Memorial College (JMC).
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is Catholic boarding secondary school in Port Harcourt, Nigeria for boys and girls. Open to all, Christians and non-Christians, it is owned and run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). It was opened in 2013 in memory of 60 students of Loyola Jesuit College, Abuja, Nigeria who died in Sosoliso plane crash of 10 December 2005. JMC provides a well-rounded education in terms of conscience, competence, commitment and compassion.
Check More Jobs at ››› Jesuit Memorial College (JMC)
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: