Bakery Operations Officer needed at Invent Alliance Limited. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that products meet company quality and quantity standards. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelors degree in related field.
Bakery Operations Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited
Job Title: Bakery Operations Officer.
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos.
- The Operations Officer co-ordinates and manages the timely production of all product lines to defined quality standards and customer requirements; and ensures the efficient use of resources.
Specific activities include:
- Manage the day-to-day production schedule for the whole bakery (ie all product lines) in order to meet customer orders and day-to-day over-the-counter sales requirements.
- Ensure that products meet company quality and quantity standards.
- Develop and instigate operating procedures for the efficient use of resources.
- Ensure that accurate production data is entered into the ERP system
- Communicate to the Business Manager on a daily basis regarding operational performance and order completion status
- Appraise employee performance using both the formal performance management system adopted by the business and other informal techniques to ensure that employees are continually developed.
- Identify and develop training plans for production staff to ensure that the necessary training is effectively carried out either by internal one-to-one mentoring, classroom-based learning or by other training methods.
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained to reduce the likelihood of breakdowns
- Ensure the adherence to statuary regulations and legislation relevant to the production of food
- Ensure daily stock taking of finished products
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned to him from day-to-day
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a production/manufacturing/baking environment
- Experience in food service industry is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated knowledge of various production management techniques and practices
- Self –starter; must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Computer literate with experience with an enterprise management or other production management software/Microsoft office tools
- Must be available to work weekends
Application Deadline: 30th June, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their detailed CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the e-mail subject.
Come in person at:
Km 29 Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Alasia Bus Stop (Behind Forte Oil Filling Station),
About Invent Alliance Limited.
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
Check More Jobs at ››› Invent Alliance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: