Associate, Operations Job at Greenlight Planet
Job Title: Associate, Operations.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Associate, Operations will support the Operations teams through efficient inventory management; coordinating outbound logistics and providing reports as and when required.
- Following up on inventory projections from the Sales team
- Comparing the projections with the updated pipeline inventory
- Preparing GRN for all orders received from suppliers
- Maintaining a detailed report for all shipments received
- Keeping a daily tracker of products dispatched to all customers
- Daily invoicing of the sold-out units
- Maintaining an up to date tracker for invoices received and paid to supplier
- Ensuring that delivery to partners is done within the set timelines
- Managing export to partners in West Africa and other countries
- Ensuring that all documentation for export are accurate
- Managing 3PLs to ensure compliance with timelines and processes
- Timely updates on issues arriving at the port and quick resolution of same.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain/Purchasing and Supplies/Business Management from a Premier institution
- Has 2 years’ experience in a busy organization preferably FMCG in the in the supply chain line
- Knowledge and hands on experience in warehousing and distribution
- Ability to work with distributors, sales teams and sales agents to ensure smooth distribution operations
- Knowledge and working experience with a robust ERP / WMS (knowledge of SAP materials management module is an added advantage)
- Excellent hands on Experience on use of computer tools (excel /macros /v-lookup /charts /pivot table) for analysis for business
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work remotely under minimal supervision
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Greenlight Planet.
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
Greenlight stays in touch with underserved consumers’ needs in part by operating its own direct-to-consumer sales network, including thousands of trusted sales agents in local communities. But to reach most consumers, Greenlight partners with hundreds of of last-mile distribution companies, ranging from small retail wholesalers, to the world’s largest micro-finance institutions, mobile network operators, and energy companies.
Today, with over 900 full-time employees in 11 countries, we remain continuously impressed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to the global off-grid challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical and after-sales service systems. We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of underserved consumers.
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: