Assistant Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer.
Job Location: Lagos.
- The Procurement Assistant officer will procure goods and services in compliance with procurement policies.
- He or she collects pro-forma invoices on approved purchase requisitions, prepares offer analysis and makes recommendations.
- Once the purchase order has been completed, the procurement assistant will follow up to assure delivery.
- He or she maintains procurement data including supplier list and standards of goods and services, and ensures the effectiveness of procurement in timely and cost effective manner.
- Assist with the preparation of procurement plan
- Liaise with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Receives approved Purchase Requisitions (PR) for procurement of goods and service
- Tracks all PRs and determine price competitiveness without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Responsible for collection of proforma invoices and presents to the supervisor for further processing or approval
- Inquires immediately for more specifications from requesting units if the purchase request is not clearly specified and completed
- Assist in conducting vendor sourcing and documentation of vendor documents
- Ensures that purchases are made in the best interests of the company
- Assures delivery and pickup of PO for collection of goods
- Prepares weekly procurement status report and submits to the supervisor
Qualifications / knowledge:
- HND/B.Sc in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 2 – 3 year’s experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated ability to interact professional with a culturally diverse staff, clients and consultants.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication, in English
- Excellent Microsoft Office.
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Applications and CV’s to: [email protected]
About Eko Maintenance Limited.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eko Maintenance Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: