Assistant Manager, Sales/Marketing Job at Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Sales/Marketing.
Job Location: Rivers.
- Work closely with General Manager, to achieve both personal revenue goals and the budgeted goals of the property.
- Manage a pre-determined number of the key accounts/key prospect to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives.
- Maintain valid call objectives and relevant actions plan for the key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
- Proactively prospecting new accounts and following the sales process through to convert into `producing’ accounts.
- Take personal responsibility to ensure Standards are maintained and that the system is utilized to its full capacity.
- Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account.
- Understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to relevant stakeholders
- Attend any trade fairs as a representative of the Genesis Hotels, ensuring that the quality image of the organization is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the Hotels.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding the sales plan and the required budgetary guidelines of the Hotels, to enable empowered decisions in all rate negotiations.
- Participate in annual Sales & Marketing Planning progress, and take responsibility for the compilation of the competitor rate and product information.
- Communicate client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Negotiation of agreements within guidelines for all corporate accounts within agreed time frames. Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internal reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to the client.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ Hotel Sales/Marketing experience.
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details.
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills.
- You must have strong management and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential.
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their CV’s to: email@example.com.
About Genesis Group Nigeria Limited.
Genesis is a wholly Nigerian owned group with business interests in hotels, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls, real estate development, catering and snack foods. Genesis has its corporate head office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
For twenty five years, we have provided ‘exceptional products and services’ to multinationals, local corporations and the Nigerian public.
Check More Jobs at ››› Genesis Group Nigeria Limited
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: