Assistant Fluid Engineer needed at Eni Energy. The position role includes, but is not limited to, assisting in following up on daily basis Drilling, Completion and workover operations with respect to mud, cement and Waste management services. The ideal candidate should possess relevant qualification.
Assistant Fluid Engineer Job at Eni Energy
Job Title: Assistant Fluid Engineer.
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers.
- We are currently recruiting an Assistant Fluid Engineer for our activities in Nigeria to provide support to the Drilling and Completion/Work over Operations in designing and procurement of essential fluid, including mud and inert gases for tubing jobs.
- To prepare relevant fluid program including mud and cement as part of drilling and/or completion/workover programme, in order to fully complement the functions of Engineering Unit.
The Key Responsibilities
- To assist in following up on daily basis Drilling, Completion and workover operations with respect to mud, cement and Waste management services.
- To assist in carrying out execution of fluids including Waste management programs are as specified in the Drilling programs
- To assist in collating and entering into the Data Base the daily operations Report from Rigs.
- To assist in ensuring good quality control of Contract services with respect to Mud, Cement and Waste.
- To assist the follow up for the purpose of expediting Tenders for mud, cement, solids control and waste management services from Pre-qualification/Technical to commercial stage.
- To assist checking performance invoices for jobs already executed.
- To assist in following up HSE issues that concern Well Operations in the Rig sites
- To comply with the requirements of the different HSE policies of the Company, by applying the HSE Integrated Management System and the HSE Management System Guidelines and providing proper HSE conditions of work to everyone
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Efficient in fluid and waste management techniques and Resource planning.
- Knowledge of socio-economic environment of the Company and ability to interact positively and define appropriate strategy in job application skills and character traits.
- Strategic thinking
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Change management
- Listening and reception
Application Deadline: 28th September, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About Eni Energy.
Eni Energy – We are an energy company. We are working to build a future where everyone can access energy resources efficiently and sustainably. Our work is based on passion and innovation, on our unique strengths and skills, on the quality of our people and in recognising that diversity across all aspects of our operations and organisation is something to be cherished.
Check More Jobs at ››› Eni Energy
PLEASE help others by Sharing This Job Opportunity on: